Court & Family Law
Being accused or suspected of any criminal offence, even a minor one, can be a worrying and anxious experience and we would be pleased to assist you in dealing with the matter.
We offer a range of services to advise on criminal procedure.
We suggest that you contact us in relation to criminal proceedings as early as possible to enable us to assist you.
Our court services include:
- Applying for bail
- Investigating the prosecution case
- Advising on defences that may be available to you
- Advising on the rights of suspects and accused persons
- Representation at Sheriff and Justice of the Peace Court trials
- Representation at referrals to Sheriff Court from Children’s Hearings
- Advising on the availability of Legal Aid
We offer a wide range of family law services. Whereas the vast majority of cases are settled out of court, when this cannot be achieved, we are experienced in providing representation in all family law matters to conclusion.
Following separation from your partner or breakdown of your marriage or civil partnership it is essential that you are fully aware of your legal rights and obligations as soon as possible thereafter.
We would be pleased to offer you advice on the following:
- Separation and divorce (including financial provision)
- Minutes of Agreement (Separation Agreements)
- Residence and contact disputes
- Child maintenance
- Civil Partnerships
- Representation in appeals against and the decision against children's hearing